A number of recruitment events are held annually by the Center for Career Development on the UConn campus, giving employers several opportunities to connect with our students.
This upcoming Fall semester, all career fairs, events and programming will be held virtually. To accommodate all UConn students & our Corporate Partners, we will be hosting our first ever Virtual Career Fair Week. Our schedule for the Career Fair Week is as follows:
- Monday, September 21, 2020 – Actuarial Sciences
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 – Healthcare, Entertainment/Sports and Media/Creative Communications
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 – Insurance, Financial Services & Retail
- Thursday, September 24, 2020 – Social Impact & Government
- Friday, September 25, 2020 – STEM Industries
The Fall semester is also when our department hosts the Graduate School Fair. This year, this event will be held virtually on Thursday, October 15, 2020.
During the spring semester, the Center for Career Development hosts multiple career fairs including the Internship & Co-op Fair, Non-Profit & Service Fair, and all University Spring Career Fair. While we hope to hold these events in-person by Spring 2021, these fair could potentially be held virtually.
Prior to several of our fairs, we present a “Navigating the Career Fair Panel” of employers interested in sharing their best practices with our students, to enable them to better prepare for the upcoming event. Employers interested in volunteering for a panel should contact Lisa McGuire, Lisa.McGuire@uconn.edu.
For more information contact email@example.com.