“Go into the world and do well. But more Importantly, go into the world and do good. – Minor Myers Jr.
Are you interested in a career that makes a positive impact but are not sure where to start? The Careers for the Common Good Career Fair on February 15th from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm in the Student Union (3rd floor) is a perfect opportunity for you to explore employment, internship, and service opportunities with more than 70 non-profit organizations, social enterprises, benefit corporations and public institutions making an impact in the United States and abroad.
Some opportunities you will find at the fair include:
- Full time positions with the Organizational Performance Group that will allow you to help people work together better through strategic planning, coaching, management and leadership training.
- Full time internships with The New York Hotel Trades Council to help further worker’s rights through the the AFL-CIO Union.
- Full time employment opportunities with The Multicultural Wellness Center a non-profit mental health clinic.
- Part-time internship opportunities with Access Community Action Agency in Marketing and Communications.
- Full-time service opportunities with the Peace Corps, Teach for America, City Year, AmeriCorps, Mercy Corps, Health 360 and more.
To see a regularly updated list of employers attending the fair visit: