Goldman Sachs Undergrad Virtual Insight Series is an interactive multi-day, flexible program to accommodate with your schedule. This program is for current college freshman and sophomores. The program is open to all majors and provides to students an introduction to the financial world through hands on experience, key insights into the Goldman Sachs culture, and networking opportunities with professionals at the firm.
As a participant, you will:
· Participate in a virtual interactive multi-day, flexible program to accommodate your schedule
· Connect with GS recruiters and discover the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial services industry
· Have the opportunity to interview for a summer analyst or full-time analyst roles
· Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
· Expand your network and work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
· Interact with members of affinity networks and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
Date: May – June 2021
Eligibility: Undergraduates graduating between December 2022 – June 2024
For more information and to apply, click Here
Deadline: March 21, 2021
This opportunity is being featured as an early talent experience, showcasing opportunities available to students early in your college career!