Ready to show yourself what’s possible at the end of your sophomore year? Check out Synchrony’s four-day immersive program! You’ll learn a lot, including their innovative approach to customer engagement.
This BLP-Sophomore Externship is designed specifically for rising juniors. This interactive and engaging experience is filled with executive networking, senior leader Q&A, case studies, community service, and much more! The BLP-Sophomore Externship is an outstanding opportunity for you to build your network and your résumé all while having some fun along the way!
During the program, students will:
- Network with members of Synchrony’s Leadership Team
- Work with students from throughout the country on real-world case studies
- Participate in fun and challenging team-building experiences
- Engage in community service activities
- Meet and learn from current and former Synchrony Business Leadership Program participants
Externship Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate student, pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, enrolled in an accredited college or university, and have completed your sophomore year, by the start of externship (i.e. rising junior at the time of externship)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or better
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. both now and in the future
For more information and to apply visit: https://www.synchronyuniversity.com/Programs/BLP-Sophomore-Externship
(This opportunity is being featured as early talent experience, showcasing opportunities available to students early in your college career!)