The UConn IDEA Grant program awards funding of up to $4000 per student to support self-designed projects including:
• Artistic & creative endeavors
• Community service initiatives
• Entrepreneurial ventures & prototype development
• Research projects
• Innovative, student-driven projects
Undergraduates in all majors at all UConn campuses can apply. Applications accepted from individuals and small groups working collaboratively on a project.
Attend the information session to learn more about the UConn IDEA Grant program and how to apply!
This workshop is coordinated by the Office of Undergraduate Research. More Information: http://ugradresearch.uconn.edu/IDEA.
Can’t attend an information session? Schedule an advising appointment with program coordinator Melissa Berkey (email@example.com) to learn more about the IDEA Grant and to discuss your project ideas.
If you require an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact Melissa Berkey at
(860) 486-5189 or Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the workshop.
Contact: Melissa Berkey, email@example.com