Make an Impact! Apply for a UConn Co-op Legacy Fellowship – Change Grant!
UConn undergraduates in all majors can apply for up to $2000 in funding to support projects that represent the legacy of the UConn Co-op’s commitment to public engagement, innovation, and social impact.
What can you do with a Change Grant?
• Engage in a service initiative that benefits the UConn community or the broader community
• Provide training, resources, or educational activities to fill unmet needs
• Conduct research that has the potential to benefit the UConn community or the broader community, address community needs, inform policy, or impact practice
• Engage in an artistic endeavor or creative intervention that addresses social issues
• Design and/or prototype a product, device, or service that fills an unmet need, impacts the lives of others, and/or addresses a social or environmental problem
Projects need to be student-designed and/or student-led. Applications are accepted from individuals and from small groups (no more than 3 people) who will be working collaboratively or co-leading an initiative.
2019-20 Application Deadlines:
• Monday, September 30, 2019
• Monday, February 10, 2019
More information on the Change Grant, program eligibility, and the application process can be found at https://ugradresearch.uconn.edu/change.
Contact: Melissa Berkey, email@example.com