The UConn IDEA Grant program awards funding of up to $4000 per student to support self-designed projects including:
• Artistic and creative endeavors
• Community service initiatives
• Entrepreneurial ventures and prototype development
• Research projects
• Innovative, student-driven projects
Undergraduates in all majors at all UConn campuses can apply. Applications accepted from individuals and small groups.
Attend the information session to learn more about the UConn IDEA Grant program and how to apply!
This workshop is coordinated by the Office of Undergraduate Research.
More Information: http://ugradresearch.uconn.edu/IDEA.
Can’t attend an information session? Schedule an advising appointment with program coordinator Melissa Berkey (email@example.com) to learn more about the IDEA Grant and to discuss your project ideas.
If you require an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact Melissa Berkey at
(860) 486-5189 or Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the workshop
Contact: Melissa Berkey, email@example.com