Build a career in the lucrative cybersecurity industry.
About this Event
Companies and governments are struggling to keep pace with the dramatic rise in cybercrime. They’re trying to hire people with cybersecurity skills, but there’s a critical shortage of them in the U.S., and around the world.
If you’re considering a career in cybersecurity, then you may have more questions than answers at this point:
- Where would I start?
- What would I need to learn?
- How “hard” would it be to learn that stuff?
- Would I like the day-to-day work?
- What would my career path look like?
- How much money would I make?
We’ll answer those questions and more in this fun and interactive webinar with the Managing Director of Fullstack Cyber Bootcamp, Mark Davis. We’ll cover:
- The big picture…what’s happening in cyberspace
- Why this is creating a huge opportunity for people entering cybersecurity
- Introduction to Fullstack Cyber Bootcamp
- Overview of the program
- How to apply
About Mark Davis
Mark Davis is the managing director for the Fullstack Cyber Bootcamp, New York City’s official cybersecurity bootcamp. He is the author of Hacking 101 and Breaking Into Cybersecurity, both available to download on the Fullstack Cyber Bootcamp website. He is a lead on the Hack NYC project, a kinetic ICS hacking platform that debuted at DEFCON 2019. Before getting into tech, Davis was in the music business, working with bands like Nirvana and the Beastie Boys.