Mark your cal: Mossier’s Queer Career Fair is on October 21st! After you register, we’ll automatically add you to the Mossier online space, where you can set up your profile, get the scoop on our latest career building tips, and start scheduling online meet-ups with Queer-inclusive employers.
Membership is provided to job seekers for free. It’s all about the honor system: If you’re looking for a job, we want you to have access to positions with Queer-friendly employers. And once you find one, we hope you’ll be able to contribute whatever you can for your membership.
- Schedule virtual meetups with Queer-inclusive employers.
- Resume tips, what it’s like to be LGBTQ at their org, and even mock interviews
- Hundreds of jobs
- Fast-track positions that seek talent ASAP
- All industries and skill levels
Quick facts about the Queer Career Fair:
- It’s virtual, hosted through Mossier’s own website, on Oct. 21 from 10-3 CST
- FREE for job seekers to register!
- 1:1 meetings with representatives from 40+ companies
- Access to Mossier’s Job Board with current and open positions
- Continued networking opportunities after the Career Fair
- Tips & tricks on interviews, resumes, and more