Criteria for Applying for Undergraduate Intern of the Year Award
- Completed all hours and requirements of the internship as defined by the employer and/or the University; the internship must have occurred between the Fall 2017 and Fall 2018 semesters. Summer 2018 experiences are eligible.
- Applicants must currently be in, or have graduated with, good standing with the University.
- The following questions will be asked on the next page via the online application; and are to be answered in 200 words or less each:
- Question #1: How did this experience help you explore your career options and broaden your understanding of the industry and/or role?
- Question #2: What did you gain from this experience? How were you challenged as a professional?
- Question #3: How did the work you did as an intern impact the greater team and/or organization?
Students are highly encouraged to have their résumés critiqued at the Center for Career Development prior to submission. Only completed applications will be considered.
Application deadline: Applications must be completed by 11:59 pm on Saturday, December 1, 2018.