3E Management, LLC (“3E”) is searching for Video Interns to be responsible for script writing, storyboarding, and video editing for our affiliated company, Top Shelf Academy (“TSA”). Examples of content creation for the company include blog videos centered around real estate finance and private equity topics in addition to informational videos for all companies. Video Interns can expect their work to be utilized across website platforms and social media accounts. The ideal candidate would be expected to work a minimum of 15 hours each week in the office or remote starting as soon as possible. Please be ready to share an example of video editing work you have created previously.
- Top Shelf Academy – a company that certifies students in a variety of real estate finance topics (www.tsmfinancialacademy.com)
· Create functional scripts for TSA
· Construct storyboards with detailed plans
· Edit a variety of videos to be displayed across websites and social media
· Facilitate the filming process by recording content
· Generate other creative content as needed
· Experience with professional video editing software (ex: Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
· Experience with shooting/filming with a professional camera (equipment provided)
· Ability to think creatively and conceptualize ideas
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral skills
· Ability to create and edit in an efficient way
· Must uphold the highest level of professionalism, as well as confidentiality
3E Management, LLC is led by Eric Bergin, who has over 20 years of experience in real estate and finance. In 2016, Mr. Bergin founded 3E, a consulting company that provides financial and strategic analysis to private equity companies and family offices around the world. Prior to forming 3E, Mr. Bergin was a Director at Rockpoint Group and was responsible for the finance group, as well as certain acquisitions, asset management, and investor reporting activities. Mr. Bergin started his career as an Associate at Pricewaterhouse Coopers, where he had responsibilities in the financial advisory services group. Mr. Bergin graduated from Southern Methodist University in 2001.
3E is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship, or any other protected characteristic. 3E is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.