Utilize your skills to improve people’s lives.
ACL is searching for an energetic, self-motivated Clinical Laboratory Scientist to join our dynamic team.
- Location: Main
- 2nd shift
- 20 hrs/wk
- Weekend and Holiday Rotation
- Shift differential
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Paid-Time-Off
- Corporate Bonus Program
As a professional Clinical Laboratory Scientist your job responsibilities and duties will include:
- Performs chemical analysis on various body fluids such as urine, blood and gastric fluid
- Prepares blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests
- Analyzes blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures
- Performs maintenance and QC review on assigned instrumentation
- Cross trained to work in other technical departments
- Ensures that laboratory equipment is clean, functional, and calibrated
- Stocks and organizes laboratory supplies and maintains company inventory records
- Answers and responds to physician questions and concerns
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Respects and follows patient confidentiality laws
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. + CLS, MLS, or MT Certification or equivalent
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Broad knowledge of basic chemistry techniques
- In-depth understanding of operating practices and polices
- Comfortable using medical technologies and lab equipment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings and irregular hours as needed
ACL and our highly trained Clinical Laboratory Scientist team have worked with physicians and hospitals for over 30 years and we understand that in order to provide the best treatment possible, you will need access to the best medical testing and analysis. We strive to live up to our reputation to provide the highest quality and most efficient medical laboratory services to medical providers and patients in the communities we serve.
For New York Applicants click on the link below and read.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.