All Pointe HomeCare, LLC is a fully-licensed home care agency that offers a wide range of programs and services to medically complex children, adolescents and adults. Our company is currently seeking part time Registered Nurse to provide in-home medical services to our clients. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Registered Nurse in carrying out the client’s plan of care.
- Assist with the preparation, implementation and continuing evaluation of the client’s care plan.
- Observes, record, and report to the appropriate person client symptoms, reactions and changes including:
- The general physical and mental condition of clients and signs and symptoms which may be indicative of untoward changes.
- Stresses in human relationships between the clients and staff and between clients and their families and visitors.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes to be submitted on a weekly basis.
- Recognizes and understand the effects of social and economic problems upon clients and provide for the emotional and physical comfort and safety of clients.
- Teaches clients the appropriate self-care techniques and other aspects of daily living.
- Fosters cooperative efforts among personnel by understanding the functions of other persons involved in client care and by active participation in team and staff conferences.
- Assumes responsibility for personal and vocational growth and development through active participation in nursing organizations as well as in-service programs and other on the job learning.