American Museum Of Natural History
Associate, Institutional Advancement Events
The Development Associate in the Institutional Advancement Events office will assume a general support role in the daily operation of the Events office as well as offer direct support to the Senior Director and other staff as needed.
Key Areas of Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Active role in overall office management by executing office and department policies and protocol.
• Performing all administrative duties related to day to day operation of Events office.
• Database management.
• Calls to Museum Trustees and Donors for event solicitation, confirmations, etc.
• Research and initiate in kind contributions needed for events.
• Designated support person on specific fundraisers and assist on all others; including monitoring revenues to ensure financial goals are met.
• Liaise with Presidents and Sr. Vice President’s office as needed.
• Minimum (1) year professional experience in an office environment.
• Detailed-oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
• Available to work evenings and occasional weekend days.
• Fluent in Microsoft Office.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Database experience and knowledge of Raiser’s Edge helpful.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/1673666
The American Museum of Natural History is one of the world’s preeminent scientific and cultural institutions. Since its founding in 1869, the Museum has advanced its global mission to discover, interpret and disseminate information about human cultures, the natural world and the universe through a wide-ranging program of scientific research, education and exhibition. The Museum is renowned for its exhibitions and scientific collections, which serve as a field guide to the entire planet and present a panorama of the world’s cultures.
The American Museum of Natural History is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Museum does not discriminate with respect to employment, or admission or access to Museum facilities, programs or activities on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, alienage or citizenship status, current or former participation in the uniformed services, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin, or on account of any other basis prohibited by applicable City, State, or Federal law.
If special accommodations are needed in applying for a position, please call the Office of Human Resources.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.