American Museum Of Natural History
Development Associate, Corporate Relations
The American Museum of Natural History seeks a motivated, capable individual interested in gaining experience in corporate fundraising. The Development Associate will support the corporate relations team in regards to all fundraising and stewardship activities and strategies.
• Crafts prospective donor research profiles.
• Tracks and writes donor stewardship reports and gift acknowledgements.
• Manages team calendar.
• Completes data entry, reporting, and maintenance, as it relates to corporate relations program, within Raiser’s Edge.
• Executes meeting coordination; including calendar management, reserving event space/AV, ordering catering.
• Provides general administrative and event support.
• Excellent writing and copy-editing skills.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Precise and detailed-oriented, with strong ability to prioritize and plan.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends for development events and donor visits.
• Raiser’s Edge or other CRM experience preferred.
• Non-profit development experience.
• One to two years of office experience.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/1550366
The American Museum of Natural History is one of the world’s preeminent scientific and cultural institutions. Since its founding in 1869, the Museum has advanced its global mission to discover, interpret and disseminate information about human cultures, the natural world and the universe through a wide-ranging program of scientific research, education and exhibition. The Museum is renowned for its exhibitions and scientific collections, which serve as a field guide to the entire planet and present a panorama of the world’s cultures.
The American Museum of Natural History is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Museum does not discriminate with respect to employment, or admission or access to Museum facilities, programs or activities on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, alienage or citizenship status, current or former participation in the uniformed services, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin, or on account of any other basis prohibited by applicable City, State, or Federal law.
If special accommodations are needed in applying for a position, please call the Office of Human Resources.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.