Amica is searching for talented individuals for our Associate Adjuster position in our countrywide branch offices as part of our Future Leaders Program.
Our Future Leaders Program begins with a paid hands-on training at our headquarters in Rhode Island.
Personal mentorships. Professional growth opportunities. Relocation throughout the U.S.
- Be there to help customers in their times of need and restore peace of mind.
- Conduct thorough examinations of claims through investigations, which includes assessing loss sites, performing research and consulting experts.
- Balance investigations of claims with file reporting in your branch office.
- Analyze information and make decisions on claim files.
- Educate customers, vendors and other involved parties throughout the claims process.
- Negotiate with attorneys and other parties to ensure fair and equitable claims settlements.
- Develop positive relationships with customers and other industry professionals.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of legal concepts, medical terminology and home construction.
- Deliver extraordinary customer service at every touchpoint throughout the claims process.
- Bachelor’s degree, any major
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Willingness and ability to relocate across the U.S.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
Perks and Benefits
- Relocation support
- Competitive salaries and exceptional benefits
- Strong relationships, lifelong friendships
- Employee community involvement
Amica Mutual Insurance Company is America’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer, Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and support.
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status, genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act.