Enterprise Infrastructure Specialist (Corporate Information Systems Department)
25 Amica Way
Lincoln, RI 02865
Want to join a company where doing good is what we do?
The feeling is mutual.
• Design, implement, upgrade and maintain the enterprise infrastructure hardware and software infrastructure to support business requirements at an optimum level. This includes capacity planning analysis to project future requirements.
• Utilize hardware and software tools to monitor and control the performance, reliability and availability of enterprise infrastructure resources. This includes the identification, diagnosis and resolution of enterprise infrastructure anomalies.
• Assist with developing, implementing and testing backup and recovery procedures for critical enterprise infrastructure resources.
• Interact with vendors to implement technical solutions and diagnose system malfunctions/disruptions.
• Interact with appropriate areas to identify and evaluate the impact of business and technology projects on enterprise infrastructure resources.
• Provide coverage and support of the enterprise environment and act as technical resource to support the business units.
• Conduct research and attends training and/or industry seminars to stay abreast of current and emerging technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Open to both those with and without previous experience, willing to train.
• Strong F5 and AWS background preferred.
• Committed to continuous learning including, but not limited to training sessions or seminars related to the assigned role.
• Ability to effectively break down and prioritize work independently.
• Ability to identify challenges and risks to the completion of work and effectively communicate those to the appropriate personnel.
• Capable of completing routine work independently including conducting research and using appropriate problem-solving skills, seeking assistance from others only in more unfamiliar situations.
• Basic understanding of impacts of changes across teams.
• Ability to communicate effectively within the section, assigned project teams, and other impacted sections or project teams to provide details about planned work, completed work and next steps.
Perks and Benefits:
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
• Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
• Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
• Generous retirement benefits
• Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Amica Mutual Insurance Company is America’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer, Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and support.
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status, genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act.