About the Rotational Program
The Amphenol RF, Optics, Broadband (ARFOB) rotational program is a highly selective 36-month training and development program open to undergraduate members of the Class of 2023. The program exposes talented college graduates from any academic discipline to varied roles at ARFOB, a rapidly growing electrical component manufacturing company. Rotational hires gain both training and significant hands-on experience during this 3 year period and are matched with non-rotational roles at ARFOB after the 36-month program.
Applicants will be placed in three to four ARFOB areas during the course of their rotations, which will be determined based on their interests and experience. We are seeking Electrical Engineers with specialty in RF Antenna Engineering to participate
What We’re Looking For
We expect top candidates to come from diverse academic backgrounds, and to be:
- An undergraduate member of the Class of 2023 who has demonstrated excellence in academic or extracurricular work
- Excited about high-growth businesses
- Intellectually curious and willing to learn
- An analytical problem solver
- Someone who exhibits strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Someone with leadership potential
- Intermediate/Advanced design skills
- Design independently or by direction from Expert level designer to meet Customer Requirements as specified.
- Test and Troubleshoot antenna designs.
- Amass data for Customer qualification packages.
We are currently accepting applications for the summer of 2023.
ARFOB offers competitive benefit options including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and PTO.
Amphenol strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.