The Arlington County Police Department seeks qualified entry-level and lateral-level police officer applicants to join our team. We serve a diverse, urban, and engaged community with an emphasis on community policing and problem solving.
Apply at: ACPD.JOBS TESTING AVAILABLE ONLINE!
Police Officers receive the following benefits (summary):
- $68,503.50 – $112,340.00 Annually
- 25 Year Retirement (No Age Limit)
- Work 15-days a month on a fixed shift with two weekends off
- Work the equivalent of a 37.5 hour work week with 4 and 5 days off at a time
- Academy training is paid at full salary
Applicants must have completed at least 60 semester hours or prior military/police experience.
**Applicants are able to submit an application up to 6 months prior to obtaining the 60 credit hours.