Barrington Media Group is a high growth, private equity backed, tech enabled marketing agency that focuses on direct response advertisements across TV, audio, digital and direct mail. With the recent acquisition of a leading paid social firm, we are expanding our offerings and capabilities and are poised to become a powerhouse. Our data-driven systems deliver fixed cost leads so clients can grow their businesses rapidly and with minimal risk. From creative development to analytics, media strategy to revenue optimization, BMG has the expertise and knowledge to fit together all of the pieces of a successful direct response campaign and deliver powerful and profitable results.
BMG has been a leader in the industry for over 17 years, and we are growing exponentially. This staggering growth provides our employees with unparalleled opportunities to play a role in shaping the company’s direction. Each employee plays an integral role in the evolution of BMG so company-wide transparency is paramount. Leadership is committed to making sure the entire team knows how the company is performing in relation to our annual goals, what challenges we are facing as a company and what opportunities are on the horizon. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun and fast-paced environment to work and grow your career. At BMG you’ll have the opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team, working towards a common goal.
Barrington Media Group is looking for a multi-talented analyst, with a passion for delivering results and a desire to learn and grow within a fast paced organization. Ideal candidates are numbers driven and have a strong financial analysis skill set. The analyst must possess strong organizational skills, strong communication skills, and must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The analyst must be able to maximize the profitability of their individual accounts by utilizing multiple different mediums, with a major emphasis on delivering results for the client. This person will play an integral part in contributing to specific departmental and company goals and objectives by maximizing revenues, profitability, and client relations.
As an analyst your main objective will be to maximize growth and profitability of the revenue streams (client accounts) that are assigned to you. Below is a list of responsibilities that the analyst must handle well in order to meet performance goals.
Examples of Job Responsibilities
- Maintain client relations by taking orders for weekly marketing budget, managing expectations, keeping account current and funded, exploring potential areas of opportunity.
- Send Daily reporting to client showing calls or orders generated, invoicing, and funds left on account.
- Work with media team to secure the most efficient media for the client in an effort to deliver on the client’s weekly order.
- Obtain the ability to quickly, effectively, and accurately identify media source performance, and can expand upon areas of opportunity while minimizing areas of threat.
- Accurately forecast calls to be delivered given current costs and clearance rates.
- Grow and expand existing relationships, while also providing research to sales team to help grow their perspective verticals.