Summer 2022 Internship
It all started with a pharmacist and a dream, now Beiersdorf has grown into a global company! For over 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. We care for our brands, we care about careers and we care about you, because what we do matters.
We are skin care. Every day, our global brands icons; Coppertone, Aquaphor, Eucerin, and NIVEA delivers innovative, quality, and safe skin care products. Offering a wide range of products to meet the needs of every consumer, we are committed to the promise of better skin care! Providing more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin every day.
Are You In?
Beiersdorf is offering summer internship opportunities in Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Shopper & Customer Marketing, People & Culture, and R&D. We are seeking courageous individuals with strong analytical and critical thinking skills who want to make an impact. Our program is focused on leading and executing project(s) while building networks and relationships that will benefit your career. The ideal candidate will be curious, agile, adaptable and, of course, passionate about our products & mission to care beyond skin.
What did Beiersdorf Summer Interns have to say about their experience?
“The LT/Intern networking sessions were amazing and extremely helpful for welcoming in the interns. It was great to connect with the leadership team on a personal and professional level, which made the interns feel very welcomed and feel comfortable.”
“My favorite part was connecting with other interns and seeing how much we learned and grew from the experience. We had a really good support group.”
“I think my favorite part of the internship was being able to contribute. I instantly felt like part of the NIVEA team and was given projects alongside my main presentation to work on. The projects were very current and related to the day to day business.”
Looking back, the Beiersdorf Internship was…
ENGAGING | EDUCATIONAL | FUN | CHALLENGING | REWARDING | MEMORABLE
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive value added projects to completion
· Gain hands on experience in one of the following functional areas of focus:
- Supply Chain: data analysis, tracking, forecasting, order management, ecommerce
- Finance: reporting & analysis, budgeting, forecasting
- Sales: ecommerce, trade marketing, content management
- Marketing: business analysis, marketing plans, go to market strategies
- Shopper & Customer Marketing: category management, in store displays
- People & Culture: compliance, learning & development, employee experience
- Research & Development: product development & packaging science
· Participate in all company sponsored internship training and volunteer activities
· Present project results to management and Leadership Team
· Undergraduate student – at least Sophomore standing as of September 2021. Earliest graduation date: December 2022
· Leadership experience and capability through academics, athletics, community work and/or extracurricular activities
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work independently and in a group environment
· Must exercise critical thinking to challenge the status quo
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel and Powerpoint
Beiersdorf is an Equal Opportunity Employee