Who is BestLogic Staffing?
Are you motivated to put your stamp on a growing company? Are you interested in an organization that provides open access to its Executive team, various careers paths, ongoing training and a structure for financial success? If yes… then let’s talk about BestLogic Staffing!
Learn More about BestLogic Staffing |www.bestlogicstaffing.com
We are on a mission to continue our growth and as result, we are hiring an Account Manager! This role provides you with a foundation of training, the support to achieve success ultimately a career path in BestLogic Staffing.
The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator who has a knack for building relationships. You are the driving force behind new and ongoing sales opportunities — directly impacting our growth and success.
Below is a list of duties:
- Be the initial point of contact for BestLogic Staffing to prospects who are interested in discussing the use of Professional Staffing Services
- Use the training we provide in the staffing and recruitment space to educate prospects of our capabilities and identify opportunities within their organization
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on BestLogic Staffing service offerings and process
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Uncover and research organizations who fit our ideal client profile; create email and telephone campaigns for a new business generation
- Follow sales best practices around the phone, email and social media campaigns to consistently follow up with target prospects
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contact
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within BLS Firm.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within BLS are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to BLS standards
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting (recruitment lead generation)
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Become a BestLogic Staffing Superstar by consistently exceeding defined quota expectations
· Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
· Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
· Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
· Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
Who are We Looking for?
- Difference Maker who wants to directly contribute to BestLogic Staffing’s growth
- Aggressive Business Hunter, competitive, and Customer Centric
- Excellent written communications and phone skills
- The competitive and ethical mindset that puts the client first
- Interest in professional and personal growth
- Must be willing to have FUN!
- Degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales & staffing industry
- Understanding the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Why BestLogic Staffing?
- Entrepreneurship is in our blood. You build it… we will support it!!
- We care about you and your career path while having fun.
- Competitive salary, and benefits, with no cap on earning potential
- Our entry-level sales roles offer a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and annual salary increases based on achieving sales milestones. We also provide all of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, and paid time off (PTO).
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BestLogic Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission