Work Location: Fairfield In – office 37.5 hours/week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyze freight and distribution costs and delivery service by customer.
· Provide metric reporting to Supply Chain, Sales and Finance on SC Compliance charges by key customers and overall.
· Analyze and investigate SC compliance deductions; file claims in a timely manner and monitor recovery; maintain active tracking report for key customers.
· Work with warehouse teams to address non-conformance claims and damages.
· Work with Planning and Purchasing to ensure logistics network for co-packers and outside warehouses are established and operating efficiently.
· Audit vendor invoices for accuracy and contract compliance.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- B.S. Supply Chain, Operations Management or Finance preferred
- Microsoft Office Proficiency including advanced Excel Skills and PowerPoint required; Access Data Base a plus
- Attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills
- Familiarity with automated order management process and ERP systems
- Process-improvement mind set; ability to work in cross-functional team environment both as a leader and a team member
- Project Management Skills
Travel Requirements: Limited.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.