PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be a Delivery Driver for Bold Move Logistics today. We are a brand new DSP (Delivery Service Provider), based out of Danbury, CT who provides contracted delivery services to Amazon and are hiring Delivery Drivers to meet growing customer demand as we approach the holiday season. Bold Move Logistics offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth. No delivery experience required – apply today to schedule your in-person or virtual interview. DSPs are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
What You’ll Do:
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded vehicle, delivering packages per day. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve – delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day. Full and Part Time Positions are available.
Why You’ll Love Working For Bold Move Logistics:
- Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $17.50 per hour.
- Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages.
- Professional growth: We offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
- Part Time and Full Time Positions Available
- Weekends/Late Afternoon shifts available
What You’ll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs.
Health and safety are always a top priority for Bold Move Logistics. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.