Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Associate Business Developer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
This role will aggressively grow landscape maintenance business in a defined territory by outbound prospecting, identifying customer needs and development of professional relationships. The ability to communicate, hit benchmarks and work effectively in a team is critical.
You’d be responsible for:
- Executing on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Logging activity consistently and reliably in salesforce.com
- Identifying customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate value of BrightView services.
- Building and maintain trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Working at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Communicating proactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Planning daily, hitting specific activity benchmarks and closing business
- Working well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM or SFA tool beneficial
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer