Founded in 1818 as a gentleman’s furnishings and haberdashery shop, Brooks Brothers is America’s oldest clothier. For more than 200 years, the brand has defined the standard of dress in America and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation, quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates. With over 200 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 650 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
We are seeking Part Time Store Associates for our Opry Mills location in Nashville, TN
The Store Associate maximizes stores sales through effective selling, service and thorough product knowledge. By putting the customer at the center of all we do and exhibiting passion, this position creates a legendary experience that encourages the customer to establish a long relationship with the company. Additionally, individuals in this role contribute to the successful and efficient functioning of the store through a collaborative effort.
Responsibilities of the Store Associate include:
- Achieve personal productivity and assist in meeting store sales goals.
- Engage customers to the advantages of opening and utilizing the Brooks Brothers credit card.
- Engage customers using a variety of tools such as Thank You cards and clienteling to promote customer relationships
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Utilize practices to minimize losses from theft and poor inventory control.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized store environment.
Skills & Requirements
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
- Night and weekend availability is preferred
Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.