Brut is France's leading short news video platform. We are a global media company with offices across two continents and three languages - covering topics from politics to technology, social justice, culture and more!
We are seeking a savvy social media intern to work along side our Social Community Manager to assist in writing share texts for our library of videos for Facebook/Twitter and YouTube. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the digital media space. In this role, you will learn the inner workings of how a newsroom operates. You will be tasked with helping update our Back Office and with scheduling videos across our company's social platforms on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Excellent writer, strong grammar skills, a keen eye for detail
- Passion for the digital media space
- You connect with our content from politics, nature to feminism.
- You are rigorous, organized (but flexible) and autonomous.
- Background in journalism a ++
- French language is a ++