The Caroline Simmons for Mayor campaign is seeking interns for the summer/fall season from August – November!
As a campaign intern, you will have the opportunity to:
• Get first-hand exposure to the political process
• Learn voter outreach strategies and how to implement them
• Understand the structure of a political campaign
• Work to ensure Caroline Simmons is the next Mayor of Stamford!
Primary responsibilities will include participating in any of the following activities:
• Field efforts including canvassing and phonebanking
• Policy research on local, state, and national issues
• Drafting communications content including social media copy
• Community outreach and event planning
Interns are asked to commit to a minimum of three days per week, at least 9 hours a week. Start and end dates are flexible, but we are looking for interns from August – November.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief statement of interest and the campaign will follow up.