The Associate Systems Engineer (SE) – Voice/UC Solutions position is an entry level opportunity to learn advanced complex technologies around premise based and Hosted/Cloud based solutions that encompass: Unified Communications/Collaboration Solutions, VoIP, SIP, and Contact Center. In addition, working knowledge of switching/routing, wireless/Mobility/BYOD, virtualization & storage, power & infrastructure solutions especially as it relates to real time traffic is essential (QoS, failover mechanisms, Data network impacts etc).
The Associate Systems Engineer (SE) – Will assist the engineering team as a front line technical resource, responsibilities include:
- Work with Sales Team to uncover/identify/qualify customer needs/ objectives; Develop strategies and solutions that can be satisfied by Carousel Solutions portfolio
- Responsibilities include assisting in technical discovery, design, solution positioning, deliverables (Solution Design/Scope of Work, Bill of Materials/Pricing, Visio Solution Diagrams), presentations (design, technology, competitive analysis, and industry).
- Assist in the development of formal and informal presentations of solutions from a both a business benefit and technical perspective.
- Be a team player and eager to learn the solutions/ technologies from other team members through informal, formal, and self-paced training.
- Perform on-site and remote product demonstrations / deliver product updates/roadmap presentations
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications – Preferably AVAYA, Cisco (CCIE a plus) and/or Microsoft (Lync/Skype).
- Travel is a requirement and will vary depending on the regional requirements.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related
- 0-2 years experience in a technology related position
- Strong aptitude for technology and a desire to learn