Position Overview: In your role as a Virtual Account Executive, you will be tasked with helping Carousel smash revenue goals using your talent, creativity, ideas, and persistence in helping our clients succeed. To do this, we will help you learn how to properly qualify prospects, source quality opportunities, and develop deep, long-standing, and meaningful client relationships alongside the Outside Sales Team. As a Virtual Account Executive, you will be paired with Outside Sales Executives in a mission to close new business opportunities. An ability to properly evaluate opportunities and exhibit superior customer service skills are essential to the development and success of this role.
- Qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns, online, or other sources quickly and efficiently—time is of the essence in locking down prospects!
- Accountable for developing a personal market strategy to obtain sales goals that align with company strategy.
- Identify, target, and acquire new business to achieve sales goals.
- Manage, grow, and report on personal sales pipeline.
- Responsible for building relationships with Carousel and manufacture resources within territory to create deep partnering relationships to support company strategy.
- Maintain an organized record of opportunities using Salesforce and other tools.
- Aggressively develop new sales opportunities within assigned territory.
- Prioritize follow-up calls in terms of best source of leads and determine which campaigns to act on immediately.
- Ensure highest quality of customer/prospect satisfaction—always!
- Fully qualify prospects to understand their company’s needs requirements, decision-making process, time frame and competitive situation.
- Ongoing management of the accounts working jointly with Outside Sales.
- Communicate all competitive situations and competitive installations uncovered to the Sales Team immediately.
- Network throughout accounts to uncover potential company-wide sales opportunities.
- Participate in development and execution of territory account plans.
- Participate in brainstorming and reporting with Sales Team members on funnel activity.
- Provide management with on time and accurate weekly status reports.
- Continually strive to improve sales qualification process.
Grow, Learn, Succeed—Be Rewarded!
With proven performance and an obsession for achieving success, selected individuals that have graduated from this program will have the opportunity to relocate to a Carousel region of their choice as an Outside Sales Account Executive! Office locations may include:
- New York City
- San Diego
- …many more!
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Business degree a plus.
- Desire to work for a dynamic sales organization.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Candidate must be a team player with the skills to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to participate in team competitions is necessary.
In addition to a fun, fast-paced environment full of comradery, learning experiences, and growth opportunities, Carousel Industries will offer to the ideal candidate:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K
- Paid Holidays, Personal time, and Vacation
- Monthly opportunities to increase your income through Spiffs and other sales promos
Carousel Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.