We are seeking to hire a front-office Receptionist to join our Human Resources team based at our corporate headquarters located in Andover, MA, USA, which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
As Casa’s first point of contact, the Receptionist will be responsible for greeting our guests, customers and employees in person and over the telephone and will be responsible for completing general clerical office duties to support our growing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a multi-line telephone system to manage incoming/outgoing calls.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming telephone calls to appropriate personnel or department, take messages as needed.
- Interact with internal and external customers at all levels in a professional manner.
- Answer basic questions and provide callers with address, directions and other non-confidential information.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of the visit, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain security in accordance with policy and procedure. Monitor visitor access, maintain visitor log, and issue security badges.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area.
- Receive, sort, and route daily mail and packages.
- Process outgoing mail via U.S. Postal Service.
- Schedule conference rooms and virtual meetings as requested using MS Office Calendar.
- Maintain and update rolling Company PowerPoint presentation.
- Ensure that conference rooms are clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist users to send faxes, retrieve and route incoming faxes.
- Perform other clerical duties such as data entry, filing, typing, photocopying, scanning, collating, and mass mailings in accordance with instruction and deadline involving information of a confidential nature.
- Plan and lead employee activities and communication initiatives.
- Various projects as assigned.
- Able to work Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM daily with a one hour unpaid lunch break.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent.
- 2+ to 5 years’ of related experience providing exemplary service, attendance, and work history.
- Professional demeanor, articulate and able to make a positive first impression
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- Able to live Casa’s core values: fun work environment, innovation & risk taking; passion, dedication & perseverance; and honesty & loyalty.
- Able to perform basic math functions; add, subtract and divide.
- Experience performing calendaring, booking conference rooms, and virtual meetings.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to organize, multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Experience using MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience performing data entry.
- Experience operating general office equipment; copier, facsimile, scanner, personal computer, calculator.
- Displays a high initiative to learn and apply new office skills.
- High attention to details.
- Outgoing personality and thrives on interpersonal interaction.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States