We are seeking to hire a Senior Web Software Developer / Database Analyst to join our growing Information Technology team based in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Senior Web Software Developer/Database Analyst will impact the organization by driving the front-end design process and development for Casa’s web portal resulting in an elegant, enhanced user experience and simplified operations for customers, and managing the existing database in collaboration with cross-functional teams (engineering, product management, SQA) to produce industry-leading user experience and solid database for Finance team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Web Software Development
- Apply strong navigation and site-design instincts to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement software code for web page, web site and cloud components.
- Work independently or with graphic designers and project team members to develop the site concept, interface design and architecture of the web site and related components.
- May lead interface/connectivity design, development and implementation.
- At a fully experienced level, apply expertise in the development and utilization of web-based languages and protocols to develop customized programming for web-based software solutions, products and/or projects.
- Evaluate, design and maintain database systems in a client/server or mainframe environment.
- Work with user to analyze requirements and defines specifications for database access, structure, functional capabilities, documentation, security, backup and recovery.
- Perform validation checks, maintain database dictionaries and coordinates installation of new and revised database systems.
- Apply a thorough knowledge of relational database systems, Structured Query Language (SQL) and a working knowledge of referential integrity, triggers and stored procedures.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science.
- 5+ to 7 years of related front-end software development: ASP.NET, C#, Java, etc.
- 5+ years of related Microsoft SQL Server Database. Preferably Microsoft Dynamics GP database.
- 3+ years of related front-end graphics design experience.
- 3+ years of experience using Visual studio for development and debugging.
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio for development and debugging.
- Proven expertise in modern web application development using modern libraries and frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server Database stored procedures.
- Passionate about UI/UX and Database design and development best practices.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Knowledge and experience of telecommunications and network protocols a plus.
- SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Azure experience is a plus.
- May act as team or project leader.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States