The core objective of the program is to identify and develop the next generation of leaders across Merchant Operations, Finance, or potentially within CCI’s commercial businesses. Throughout the program, participants will have regular interaction with the leaders of our Merchant Operations and Finance groups as well as our commercial businesses to gain an understanding of our approach to various opportunities across global markets.
This is a two year rotational program where you will gain exposure to a variety of support functions including: physical operations, settlements, financial planning & analysis, corporate accounting, treasury, credit, tax, enterprise improvement, and product control as well as work on special projects around strategic initiatives and strategy for the organization. Associates will participate in four different six-month rotations among these different groups, where they will gain exposure to our commercial side of our business in addition to the core functions of each rotation. Rotations will be matched based on where there are the best development and growth opportunities for Associates. Training will be provided in order to provide a well-rounded understanding of the industry as well as technical skills. At any point during the two year program a group, either within commercial support or the commercial business, can extend an offer of employment to the Associate and if they accept the offer the Associate would no longer rotate to the next group.
- Pursuing Bachelors in Business, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Physics or a related field of study
- Expected graduation date of Spring 2022
- Excellent analytical and technical skills in Excel, VBA is a plus
- Database management experience is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Desire to make a difference and ability to be forward thinking
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work as an effective team player and add value to team
- Prior internship/exposure to the commodities markets, or experience with other financial institutions and consulting is preferred