Summary of the role:
Centivo is looking for one or more Account Managers who will work with Centivo’s functional experts, 3rd party vendors and sales to support the ongoing delivery of Centivo health plan products and services to delight clients and their members and deliver on business objectives. As the Account Manager you will be the client relationship manager and primary point of contact for clients post-implementation and will be responsible for all levels of strategic and tactical support on behalf of Centivo to ensure high levels of satisfaction and retention.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a new client’s seamless transition from implementation to ongoing account management
- Overseeing all aspects of the TPA/Health plan solution for portfolio clients – including (but not limited to) member engagement and customer service, claims processing, PBM, provider network arrangements, and employer analytics & reporting.
- Interacting with brokers/consultants to oversee and resolve issues for portfolio clients and to grow client relationships within the client portfolio
- Building and maintaining strong personal relationships across the client organization, including HR and Finance through formal and informal communication and engagement.
- Preparing and delivering reports on Centivo performance and health and claims data & analytics to your clients
- Identifying, tracking, and resolving issues raised by the client by coordinating resolution with Centivo team members and 3rd party partners
- Collaborating on the enhancement of Centivo’s client implementation and account management methodologies and making recommendations for ongoing process improvement
- Successfully growing client relationships in your portfolio through increased benefits participation, increased rates of selection by members, and expansion into additional geographic markets where applicable
- Participating in sales meetings and contributing to the development of proposal and sales presentations as needed
- 5+ years of TPA/health insurance carrier experience
- 3+ years Account Management experience in employer-sponsored benefits
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, gains understanding.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required