Charter Diligence Group, a new Lender Transaction Diligence firm specializing in assisting Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, and Private Credit Lenders with diligence services regarding Asset Based Financings, is expanding due to client and transaction growth and is actively seeking to expand it’s Stamford, CT office by hiring additional Accounting and Financial Audit professionals.
The ideal candidate will have an Accounting Degree (CPA is a plus) and / or have experience in public accounting or performing internal financial audits.
This is an excellent opportunity for an accounting professional seeking to move on from year end audits or month end closings and move into a front office role working directly with prestigious Clients and Senior Bankers.
Charter was launched in October 2020 and has already performed diligence services on over $2.7 Billion in financings!
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about a new career in Lender Diligence Services, please email Ron Kubick, Managing Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charter Diligence Group is an equal opportunity employer providing competitive salaries, bonus plans, medical benefits and 401k programs.
Be part of Charter’s growth story!
Charter Diligence Group (CDG) is a new Lender Diligence firm that will provide Asset Based Lending (ABL) Field Exams for leading commercial banks, investments banks, and private credit/hedge fund clients. Lender diligence services will be for financings ranging from $25,000,000 to >$1.0B. The purpose of the field exam is to perform independent financial and collateral analysis on the prospective Borrower’s collateral records in order to determine collateral values and assess risks as part of the lenders underwriting.
- Field exams are performed on-site at the Borrower’s offices. Audit teams are typically comprised of 2-3 audit professionals with diligence performed most often over a one week period.
- The diligence team executes an audit program, similar to an audit program used for internal audit or public accounting, which is designed to analyze working capital accounts (Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Accounts Payable, and Cash)
Associate / Vice President
- Accounting or Finance degree required
- Training provided
- 0-5 years prior ABL Field Exam or Corporate Internal Audit experience a plus
- Strong client skills a must
- Ability to travel 50+%
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint is essential.
Be part of a new capital markets / lender diligence firm and participate in its success / growth by serving some of the leading banking clients and helping to creating a client centric culture.
Please visit www.charterdg.com for more information