Assists Commercial Loan Officers in management of Commercial Loan relationships , including monitoring adherence to loan terms, lien requirements, online set-up as well as other portfolio maintenance and management duties in conformance with established Bank objectives, policies and procedures.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers.
1. Assists Commercial Loan Officers in maintenance of all commercial loan / mortgage files, preparation of closing documentation and commitment letters, and loan funding of all types.
2. Reviews documentation on new loans, to ensure compliance with loan terms, policy and procedure.
3. Serves as resource to customers attorneys, lending personnel, , and branch personnel regarding closing requirements, required documentation, policy and procedure.
4. Prepares various monthly reports, e.g., board and other miscellaneous reports.
5. Implements and administers commercial loan documentation/origination system.
6. Assists Commercial Loan Officers in ensuring adherence to bank policies and procedures related to regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the job function.
7. Responsible for the preparation of the department’s CRA & HMDA reports.
8. Assist Loan Servicing Department with resolving complex Insight issues involving commercial loans.
9. Cooperate with and support all other Commercial Lending Assistants in performance of all job functions for the entire Commercial Loan Department to ensure that work flow is balanced, uninterrupted, and carried out in a professional and timely manner.
10. May be required to participate on a committee or special task force.
11. Promotes the Bank’s products and services and maintains an active participation in community affairs.
12. Responsible for adhering to bank policies and procedures related to regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the job function.
13. Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
Associate’s degree or its equivalent in course work and training. Four years of loan administration experience. Strong attention to detail, organizational and customer services skills.
Establishes own work plan and performs work independently within scope of established guidelines and practices. Generally refers specific problems to manager where clarification of policies and procedures is needed.
Responsible for adhering to bank policies and procedures relating to regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the job function including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Fair Lending.