This position is responsible for helping Members achieve their financial goals by providing outstanding service in a professional manner via phone, email, text, and chat and ITM. This person will work with inbound and outbound callers and correspondence to resolve issues, expand relationships and find solutions using Bank and partner resources.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Through the telephone, and other electronic delivery channels performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and prospective customers including:
1. Expands customer relationships and poses solutions by listening to customer needs and asking key questions.
2. Responds to Customer needs and questions by recommending and creating customized solutions and following through to completion or closure
3. Recommends appropriate consumer and business deposit accounts, retirement and financial services resources and solutions, and small business credit solutions.
4. Responsible for onboarding and retention activities as assigned.
5. Is subject matter expert and can articulately explain and guide Customers through our online and mobile channels and applications, and ATM / ITM transactions
6. Recognizes trends and issues arising from customer contact and manages Customer complaints and sentiment appropriately, provides feedback to management.
7. Provides information in regards to all things Chelsea Groton (CG) Bank including but not limited to new products and services, enhancements to existing products and services, branch office hours and services, community service activities, upcoming events, warnings and alerts as needed or requested.
8. Assists customers with a variety of banking related inquiries, requests and general customer service.
9. Assists cross functional CG team members with a variety of customer-related inquiries and matters requiring attention.
10. Completes and processes forms and documents, processes customer requests for products and services, performs product and service maintenance and completes research in accordance with Bank policy and procedures.
11. Provides support and assistance to Deposit Operations and Cash Management personnel and/or functions as necessary; performs associated operational tasks and duties as may be assigned on a temporary and/or permanent basis.
12. Promotes the Bank’s products and services and maintains an active participation in community affairs.
13. Responsible for adhering to bank policies and procedures related to regulatory requirements applicable to the job function.
14. Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
High School diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year customer service experience preferred. Must have strong customer service, problem resolution, interpersonal and communication skills. Must have some knowledge or aptitude regarding desktop computers, cellular phones and other web enabled mobile devices including but not limited to settings, internet browsers and mobile apps. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and be able to use various types of office equipment including computer, calculator, fax, copier and document imaging technology and equipment. Ability to learn and adapt to change and flexibility of both schedule and routines is required. Must interact with customers and bank team members in a professional manner.
Performs work within established guidelines and according to specific procedures. Refers problems to immediate supervisor.
Responsible for adhering to bank policies and procedures relating to regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the job function including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Fair Lending.