The internship program is designed to provide valuable work experience for undergraduate students considering careers in the banking industry.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs any function necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers.
The intern will complete the following tasks and/or work assignments as identified by the hiring manager:
1. Scan and index IRA files into Identifi for permanent electronic storage
2. Review New Account Report
3. Scan signature cards into Identifi for permanent electronic storage
4. Review Missing Signature card report and update accounts as necessary
5. Assist the Deposit Operations team with other projects as needed
· Be a student in good standing with their college.
· Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
· Have a sincere interest in learning more about the banking industry.
· Having a willingness to provide outstanding customer service in all interactions with Bank customers.
· Have successfully completed a background investigation and drug screening.
Refers specific problems to manager where clarification of policies and procedures is needed.
Responsible for adhering to bank policies and procedures relating to regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the job function including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Fair Lending.