As a member of one or more of the Operational teams, Performs tasks and responsibilities in support of the digital banking / business banking Operations of the Bank with a focus on one or more of the following areas including but not limited to; wire transfers, ACH, card services, mobile / online banking, reconciliation, Reg E compliance, core processing quality assurance, coordinates and manages Customer correspondence, risk mitigation and performance metrics on a range of tasks and responsibilities. Leverages technology to create virtual customer experiences to assist consumers and businesses with mobile and Treasury Management Services. Processes forms and documents; performs account and service maintenance, Bank and branch reconciliation, researches and resolves problems and other matters requiring attention in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and approve incoming and outgoing, domestic and international wire transfers for customers as well as wire transfers to facilitate the business activities of the our Customers, Lending departments and the Finance/Accounting Department of the Bank. Identifies and mitigates risks and losses caused by fraudulent or inaccurate wire transfer activity.
- May be responsible for debit card processing including transactions, disputes, issuance, and transaction inquiries.
- Performs various daily processing activities associated with digital banking services, including online banking, mobile banking, and treasury management services.
- Assists with the development, implementation and testing of new Digital Banking services, as well as functionalities associated with existing accounts and services. Performs comprehensive discovery and testing, detailed reports of findings and effectively communicates to various individuals, departments and vendors.
- Provides daily phone and virtual support to all members and demonstrates professional, effective and timely responses/resolution to all inquiries via telephone, email, secure message, fax, etc.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining business deposit accounts.
- Assists business banking clients in systems and applications for Online Banking, ACH Origination, Online Wire Origination, Positive Pay, Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Banking, Mobile Check Deposit, merchant services, credit cards, etc.
- Ensures that all required customer agreements, documentation and records associated with business banking accounts and services are maintained in accordance with policies, procedures and expectations.
- May prepare individual and group communications in the form of letters and documents and completes mailings to individuals and groups. Processes mail (email, interoffice mail, postal mail); paper and electronic forms and documents and performs document management processes and procedures.
- May perform deposit account and service related maintenance in accordance with the Bank’s policies, practices and procedures and applicable compliance and regulatory requirements.
- May performs various quality assurance processes in order to maintain accuracy, minimize risk and ensure adherence to the Bank’s policies, practices and procedures and applicable compliance and regulatory requirements.
- May reconcile general ledgers associated with various Deposit Operations tasks and responsibilities in accordance with the Bank’s policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of Bank products and services, Bank and department activities, regulatory compliance requirements and Bank policies and procedures.
- Promotes the Bank’s products and services and maintains an active participation in community affairs.
15. Responsible for adhering to Bank policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements and guidelines.
16. Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of banking experience in Deposit Operations or Retail Banking Banking. Must have strong analytical and problem resolution skills; be detail oriented and well organized and possess a strong customer service orientation. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and able to become proficient in the use of various other software applications and technologies that may be used in the performance of responsibilities. Must be able to use various types of office equipment including computer, calculator, fax, copier, document imaging technology and equipment. Ability to learn and adapt to change and flexibility of both schedule and routines is required. Must interact with customers and co-workers in a professional manner.
Performs work within established guidelines and according to specific procedures. Refers problems to immediate supervisor.
Responsible for adhering to Bank policies and procedures relating to regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the job function including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Fair Lending.