The internship program is designed to provide valuable work experience for undergraduate students considering careers in Human Resources.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs any function necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers.
The intern will complete the following tasks and/or work assignments as identified by the hiring manager:
1. Create and maintain new hire, benefit, and termination packages.
2. Provide clerical and administrative support to HR staff members.
3. Complete Recruitment ADP course. Once completed, share responsibilities with Administrative Assistant to ensure all applications/resumes are submitted to applicable departments and noted in ADP recruitment module. Also, review Onboarding ADP module for process enhancement.
4. Provide assistance to HR team members to review and update all internal and external HR processes to ensure compliance with our new content management software.
5. File employee documentation (including wage records, performance reviews, etc).
6. Provide coverage to Reception, as needed.
7. Other duties as assigned.
· Be a student in good standing with their college.
· Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
· Have a sincere interest in learning more about Human Resources.
· Having a willingness to provide outstanding customer service in all interactions with Bank customers.
· Have successfully completed a background investigation and drug screening.
Refers specific problems to manager where clarification of policies and procedures is needed.
Responsible for adhering to bank policies and procedures relating to regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the job function including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Fair Lending.