Clarus Commerce is seeking a results-oriented Client Coordinator who will be an integral member of our Client Services team, which is focused on all of our strategic clients. This individual will work with the Client Manager on their accounts to support the needs of the business. In this role, the Client Coordinator be exposed to numerous clients’ needs, and will be tasked to support them in a variety of ways. If you’re someone who likes a fast-paced work environment, is eager to learn and grow a career, and enjoys collaborating with a fun team – this could be the job for you.
The Client Coordinator should have great interpersonal skills, an analytical mindset, strong attention to detail, plus a strategic outlook on all the assigned client accounts.
Once the Company returns to the office in October, this person will have the opportunity to routinely work from home for part of the week.
- Work closely with Client Manager as the liaison between the client and our internal teams. Such as: Client Services and Marketing, New Business Development, Product Management, Financial Analysis, and Marketing Operations to over time, develop and implement marketing strategies as well as navigate through operational challenges.
- Generate and review reporting that is sent to clients so they can uncover any issues, concerns, trends, or significant changes.
- Manage all client marketing (scripts, fulfillment materials, banners, incentive contests and customized websites).
- Over time, develop a proficient understanding of our financial marketing models and the drivers of the product P&L’s.
- Identify internal process issues, and where appropriate, participate in the improvement process.
- Utilize effective problem-solving skills to overcome both internal and external client challenges.
- Support Client Manager in day-to-day work for an array of assigned clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 0-2 years of client account management experience.
- Ability to not only work well with clients, but perform administrative, back-office duties as well.
- Solid spreadsheet and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Proficient organizational and analytical skills (for reporting work).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, change priorities, and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels within the Clarus Commerce Team and our clients’ team.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Flexible, driven and self-motivated.
- Light travel as needed (post Covid, usually around 25%).