CompassCare is the NY tri-state area’s only concierge private duty home care company.
Founded by a world-renowned geriatrician and managed by gerontologists, our leadership has contributed directly to the scientific literature on care for older adults, and our clients are all afforded that expertise in their homes. Compass Care, LLC has been named as one of the Best Workplaces for Aging Services by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE for four consecutive years (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021)!
We are dedicated to helping older adults live independently and safely at home where the security and comfort of familiar surroundings can enhance the quality of life.
CompassCare is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our Client Services Team. This individual will assist office personnel with administrative tasks as needed. This position provides an opportunity to learn about all aspects of home care, including recruitment, human resources, operations, and client services. This full-time, salaried position offers full benefits and an opportunity to develop skills and to advance with a start-up company that is growing quickly! Some travel may be required.
- Recordkeeping in systems including Microsoft Office and ClearCare
- Communicating with caregivers to share company information, to update records, and to provide technical support for app use
- Maintaining inventory and ordering of supplies as needed
- Maintaining data bases for tracking and generating reports as assigned
- Answering the office phone, answering basic questions, and routing calls on to the appropriate CompassCare staff member
- Assisting with resume review, phone screens, scheduling of first round interviews, and reference checks
- Assisting with client document management
- Other job duties as needed
- Team player
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and proficient follow through
- Computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Technical abilities ability to download, install and troubleshoot multi-platform apps
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Copying, faxing, and printing experience
- Ability to commute to clients living in CT and NY
- Clean driving record
- ClearCare database experience
- Critical thinking
- 1-3 years administrative experience