Management Associate Position
Department: Talent Management
Section: Leadership Development Program (LDP)
Job ID# 103734
Consolidated Edison is the innovative leader in infrastructure, cyber security, technology, transmission, and clean energy policy. As frontrunners in shaping the future of energy production, transmission, and delivery, we seek the best and the brightest to join us in shaping the future of energy.
Our Leadership Development Program (LDP) has three program tracks: Engineering, Information Technology, and Business. As a recent college graduate, this comprehensive 18-month rotational leadership development program will introduce you to the dynamic world of the energy industry. Our goal is to cultivate the foundational leadership skills (i.e. critical thinking, open communication, leadership, job knowledge, initiative, innovation, and corporate citizenship) needed to improve business outcomes, lead high performing teams, and to grow as an agile leader.
We recruit highly motivated candidates with a proven track record of leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills. If you are a flexible learner who is intellectually curious, committed to delivering results, supportive of others, and resilient in the face of change, this is the right opportunity for you. Over the program’s history, successful LDP graduates have matriculated across their careers into leadership positions in the ConEdison companies, including the C-Suite.
Our program consists of:
- Three (3) intensive six-month rotational assignments throughout the New York City, Westchester and Rockland Counties designed to grow your knowledge of our operations and how we do business.
- At least one supervisory assignment in an operations environment leading a team of employees
- Ongoing coaching and feedback from our best-in-class LDP support team
- Delivering formal presentations to company leaders at the end of each assignment, showcasing your depth of knowledge, key process improvement recommendations, accomplishments, and lessons learned
- Cross-functional training to develop your leadership and technical skill sets while also cultivating your knowledge of the energy industry
Con Edison provides a strong network of support for our Management Associates. Each Associate is assigned an LDP Committee, LDP Supervisor, Assignment Manager, Mentor, and a Peer Mentor. After completing the program, LDP Associates may apply for permanent positions in the company.
· Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Graduation date between January 2019 – June 2021 from an accredited bachelor’s or master’s degree program
· Major program of study in Engineering, Information Technology, or Business
· Less than three (3) years of full-time work experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to gain access to a vehicle
Click on the link below and apply on-line:
· Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
· Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.