The Summer Intern program at CooperSurgical provides college students with the opportunity to participate in meaningful projects that contribute to the overall business unit objectives. In addition to the assigned projects, Interns are given the opportunity to participate in activities that encourage networking with peers, managers, and employees.
- Performs activites to drive compliance to world wide regulations that are required to support quality assurance activities.
- Works with teams accross the globe to understand regulatory requirments and drive contunous improvments in all areas of Quality
- Maintains quality assurance records for facility.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- The Quality Assurance intern will support the quality assurance department including support for quality auditing and maintenance of quality records.The intern position will interact directly with manufacturing and engineering departments and may also provide support of other Cooper Surgical sites as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred.
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Excellent project management, organizational and follow-through skill set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Not required, but prior Internship experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of CFR 820, ISO 13485, EU MDR requirments is a plus
- Current college student, majoring in a scientific or engineering industry, entering their Junior or Senior year.
- Completed course work in manufacturing, laboratory, etc.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
CooperSurgical is an equal employment opportunity employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran