IT Infrastructure Intern
The Summer Intern program at CooperSurgical provides college students with the opportunity to participate in meaningful projects that contribute to the overall business unit objectives. In addition to the assigned projects, Interns are given the opportunity to participate in activities that encourage networking with peers, managers, and employees.
- Patching windows servers/networking devices
- Provides responsive internal customer support via tickets for system issues and end-user issues, seeing them to resolution within departmental SLA’s.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of end-user and helpdesk documentation. Provides training on how to use and administer various infrastructure and cloud technologies.
- In conjunction with the Security team, assists with the maintenance and implementation of information security objectives.
- Performs related duties and supports day-to-day operations as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred.
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Excellent project management, organizational and follow-through skill set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Not required, but prior Internship experience is a plus.
- Current college student, majoring in Computer Science or relevant field; entering their Junior or Senior year.
- Completed course work in any of the following: Networking (Cisco), Managed Information Systems, Wireless Technologies, Computer HardwareSoftware, Information Security
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
CooperSurgical is an equal employment opportunity employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran