Worldwide Training, Education, and Development
The Summer Intern program at CooperSurgical provides college students with the opportunity to participate in meaningful projects that contribute to the overall business unit objectives. In addition to the assigned projects, Interns are given the opportunity to participate in activities that encourage networking with peers, managers, and employees.
- Under guidance of the Senior Director of Worldwide Training, Education, and Development, the Intern will work on a variety of relevant projects to support the business. These projects would consist of but not be limited to a) the creation and modification of training materials (PowerPoint presentations and other materials) to support educational events; b) the development and delivery of internal communications to provide updates on customer facing training programs, c) the design and development of a Professional Education and Sales Training due diligence check list to support all future acquisitions.
- By working on these projects, the Intern would have the opportunity to work with various internal departments (e.g., Marketing, International, Marcom, Sales, R&D, Medical Affairs, Sales Training, Prof. Ed, etc.) as well outside (e.g., external customers (surgeons RN, etc.) vendors, suppliers) of the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) skills are a must.
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Excellent project management, organizational and follow-through skill set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor, team-oriented, creative, inquisitive, driven and extremely reliable.
- Not required, but prior Internship experience is a plus.
- Current college student, majoring in Marketing, or science/medical communications, entering their Junior or Senior year.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
CooperSurgical is an equal employment opportunity employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran