As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Our Tax team is seeking an intern to assist with the daily responsibilities of the team mentioned below. *This internship will be fully remote.
Does This Describe You:
You’re a team player who is inquisitive and enjoys learning in a fast-paced environment.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist with filing federal, state and foreign tax returns
- Assist in gathering data for book-tax adjustments
- Account reconciliation
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Assist with audits
- Data entry
- A current college student in pursuit of a four-year Accounting degree
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of accounting functions with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Acute attention to detail
- Experience handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Engaging Intern-Networking Events
- Lunch and Learns
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.