Defibtech is seeking an Associate Product Manager responsible for assisting the Product Management team with product design, planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and working with marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure company and customer goals are met. In addition, the Associate Product Manager will work on project-based activities supporting Defibtech’s AED business.
- Assists in the development and execution of sales and marketing strategies to support the development and launch of new products and increase visibility of AED products.
- Coordinates material for tradeshows, vendor fairs, conferences, and customer meetings.
- Supports sales and customer service by planning and creating training materials, promotional materials for distributors and customers.
- Acts as a liaison between Marketing and Sales, R&D, Operations, QA/RA, and Manufacturing on identifying and implementing product and process improvements.
- Performs market research to reveal new opportunities to expand the business.
- Conducts market research, identifies, and tracks market trends in AED industry.
- Produces competitive analysis materials for comparing company products with its key competitors.
- Demonstrates Defibtech’s values on the job by focusing actions on Integrity, Passion, Ownership, and Innovation. Promotes and participates in continuous improvement.
- Actively supports compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including but not limited to FDA, Quality Systems Regulations, safety regulations and applicable statutes).
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required with at least 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Marketing or Business degree and previous experience in product marketing, preferred.
- Experience within a medical device or life science company, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working on cross-functional teams and managing projects.
- Results-oriented with a positive attitude and drive to get things done.
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities without jeopardizing quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well with a team environment and independently.
- Must be flexible and agile to changing priorities, timelines, and tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Work environment is primary based in office setting.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
- Physical demands are primarily sedentary with frequent sitting, standing, short durations of walking throughout location(s) and lifting 10lbs or under.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Defibtech offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including core health benefits, company-paid disability, and a company matching 401k plan.
- Defibtech promotes a challenging, collaborative, and friendly culture that is centered around our values: Passion, Innovation, Integrity and Ownership.
- Defibtech is supportive of work balance providing company gatherings to add fun and generous paid time off and flexibility for employees to manage time and responsibilities.
- Defibtech is committed to empowering and supporting our employees in their philanthropic efforts through donation programs and time off for volunteerism.
Defibtech is committed to a diverse workplace and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and E-Verify Company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The above description of core responsibilities and qualifications are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Defibtech endeavors to make www.defibtech.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 203.453.6654. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and should not be used to inquire about the status of applications.