New Nurse Graduates!
Looking for a Career in an Emerging Specialty Nursing Field? Then consider joining us at Dialysis Clinic Inc. We’re the largest non-profit dialysis provider in the U.S., providing life-saving therapies to over 15,000 patients in more than 250 clinics and over 100 hospital locations across 28 states.
No Dialysis experience is needed. We will train and develop you to be a Dialysis RN.
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring Registered Nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients’ lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
Our mission is “the care of the patient is our reason for existence.” What’s yours?
The Dialysis Registered Nurse provides specialized nursing care in our in-center hemodialysis unit. The Dialysis RN works in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality outcomes.
This position is full-time, 4 days/week.
Responsibilities (after training is completed)
- Performs hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved facility policies and procedures.
- Prior to initiation of dialysis, ensures dialysis machine, its alarms, and all products used during treatment are prepped and meet DCI’s quality standards.
- Monitors the patient during dialysis, assessing any emergent changes in the patient’s condition and communicating any issues to the physician as well as the patient’s family.
- Administers and charts all prescribed pre, intra and post dialysis medications.
- Follows CDC/CMS regulations with strict reinforcement of infection control.
- Participates in patient care conferences, medical rounds and chart reviews as assigned.
- Documents patient education to ensure compliance with local ESRD Network, CMS, and DCI requirements.
- Interacts with local hospitals as a liaison to facilitate continuity of care.
- Assists in teaching and training new staff members as directed by the Nurse Manager.
- Collaborates with all staff members and renal team members to maintain medication inventory
- Ensures the dialysis machines are functioning properly and maintains an adequate stocking of unit supplies.
- A Degree from an accredited Nursing Program is required. (RN/BSN/MSN)
- Must possess and maintain a current license in the applicable state as a Registered Nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on and theory orientation/training in order to equip our nurses for success.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: BRETT.GARDNER@DCIINC.ORG