Junior Graphic Designer
Position Summary: Develop innovative design assets to support marketing & brand growth, focusing on B2B, printed, in-store collateral
- Develop Sales & B2B collateral to support marketing & brand growth
- Responsible for the design of printed materials including annual product catalogs
- Manage process from design to fulfillment on printed / physical projects
- Contribute to in-store experience programs; development of POP and other in-store assets
- Develop branded apparel line; manage fulfillment process
- Create sales collateral to effectively drive revenue
- Develop retailer promotional tool kits
- Assist with Corporate presentations as needed; proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environments, and make suggested edits provided by the Creative & Brand Team
- Maintain brand consistency; abiding by brand guidelines
- Bring new ideas, design trends and the willingness to collaborate with teammates
- Remain up to date on the latest developments in software applications, printing techniques, and production and digital technologies
- Maintains archives of final mechanicals and photography files
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned
- Use technology to be successful in their role
- Value technology and understand the necessity of leveraging it to stay productive and competitive
- View the organization through the eyes of the customer
- Continually seek information and understanding regarding market trends
- Add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area
- Serve as a resource in that area for the organization
- College or University degree in fine arts, visual communications, graphic design or related field
- Recent college graduate or 1+ years’ experience in graphic design
- Ability to interpret strategic direction
- Good understanding in graphic design, including page layout, typography and illustration
- Skilled and efficient in the use of CS Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, including the ability to make changes quickly and accurately
- Experience with Sketch and Figma
- Proficiency in photo editing, color correction, and image manipulation
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both visually and verbally
- Strong ability to organize efficiently
- Strong detail orientation and commitment to seeing a project through from beginning to end
- Team player
- Bike/sport industry experience
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time
What We Offer
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental benefits
- Great employee product discounts
- 24/7 gym
- A mix of casual yet professional culture
Join Our Team!
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people from all walks of life make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most innovative, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products across multiple brands.
From Schwinn, to GT, Fabric and Cannondale we make cycling products for everyone – and as cycling develops and grows internationally, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you enjoy working with a challenging, inspiring and forward-thinking team of likeminded people, then we may just have something for you.
Our offices are located in various cities across the world, health insurance and personal welfare are taken care of, and positivity is most definitely encouraged. If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already off to a good start. Let’s see what we can create together.
Be a part of creating the Perfect Ride for our consumers!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.